June 6 – June 17, Monday- Friday, 9am until 3pm
June 20 – July 1, Monday- Friday, 9am until 3pm
July 25 – August 5, Monday- Friday, 9am until 3pm
- Instruction in basic boat handling and boating safety.
- On the water instruction in optimist, sunfish, and flying scot
- Experienced instructors with US Sailing certificate, first aid and CPR training.
- Open to all children ages 7 to 14 — Yacht Club Membership Not Required
- Participants must be able to swim
- Participants must provide Coast Guard approved personal flotation device.
- Cost for the camp is $400 and does not include lunch or snacks.
Call 504-283-2581 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for application and more information.